Wednesday 18 June 2008

Card Inserts


My Nan loves making cards using pressed flowers (a family of card makers!!!). I bought her a microwave flower press for her birthday a few years ago and she hasn’t looked back since.
She does have problems with making the card inserts as she has no computer and mum has made some card inserts for her before.
So she asked again if we could make some more. Mum asked if I could help her to make some too.
I decided as I have recently made card inserts using faded pictures as the background I would do this for her.
This is the out come and I am quite pleased on how they turned out.

We are giving them to her on my cousins wedding day as Nan lives in Kent and to send it is quite expensive, so will let you know what she thinks.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

These are so pretty, I'm sure she will love them.

Toni :o)