Tuesday, 29 July 2008
Well this post has been created for a member of my team in UKscrappers (big kids @ heart) So for Aliscrapper here is my scrapbook I am looking forward to filling and the papers and embellishments I am going to use too. I found it in QVC and it is a cloud 9 product 586130 Aliscrapper has done some beautiful cat scrap pages and I can only hope to make them half as good as hers, fab inspiration Aliscrapper.
Monday, 28 July 2008
Friday, 25 July 2008
Thursday, 24 July 2008
Wednesday, 23 July 2008
Tuesday, 22 July 2008
Monday, 21 July 2008
Sunday, 20 July 2008
Sunday, 13 July 2008
Saturday, 12 July 2008
Thursday, 10 July 2008
Saturday, 5 July 2008
I had lots of fun playing with this and just to let you know I had an 'era party' in case you are wondering why we are wearing very interesting clothes. My hubby and dad dressed as the blues brothers.I didn't feel too bad today after last night and did get some things done too.
I hope everybody had a nice relaxing evening and a fab weekend.
What is everyone up to?
I am hoping to sleep in and then make a start on some cards I have been asked to make!
Thursday, 3 July 2008
Wow, Thanks to Debz (dddeeebbbzzz) & Toni (misteejay) for awarding me this lovely award, I am really pleased that I can share and catch up with soooo many lovely people on here!
There are some rules linked with this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated.
I have done the first two on here and will have a look and think as to who to award it to, so many fantastic blogs out there!
At the moment I have to do the tag as promised....
10 years ago (sorry not very exciting)
- I was 22 and had worked my first year as a Nursery Nurse in a Nursery
- Was living at home with Mum and Dad
- Had been going out with my boyfriend (hubby) for 5 years! We celebrated by going on holiday (like you do)
- This time 10 yrs ago was probably getting ready to go off to a music/art festival called 'Greenbelt'
- Got engaged at Center Parcs in July
- Chill and drink a glass of wine after exploding at work (not professional I know!)
- Cut out 4 butterflies using the craft robo for a display and children to decorate with tissue paper to make stained glass effect!
- Try to send KS1 and Foundation stage results through to LEA, using a really awkward system (didn't work so it's shifting to tomorrows list too.
- If not too drunk from no 1 go back to school to help with ICT training for our school staff
- Feed Charlie his antibiotics some how as he is poorly :(
5 snacks I enjoy:
- Milk Chocolate
- Plain chocoalte
- All Chocolate
Do you think I might like chocolate? Except can't find any in the house at the mo.5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
- Give to charity
- Pay off mortgage
- Make sure mum and dad and brother were ok too
- Buy a few crafty things (would be rude not to)
- Stop working and buy a craft shop
- New Malden for 2 weeks whilst house in Chessington being sorted
- Would like to live back in Kent somewhere
I would pass this on but everyone has had a go, however if you haven't let me know and I will pass this onto you officially!