Sunday 11 November 2012

Advent clock workshop

Well my friend debs and I went to the craft barn today for a birthday workshop (pressie of a ticket from both of us to both of us) We were taught via the person Di Oliver, who had developed/designed the Tando kits and made them.
This is what we were making and Di's example of the completed Advent clock 

I began making this by decorating the frame first and distressing the paper to go on the background 
Next I coloured all of the embellishments and decided on the design and colour scheme as well as adding a bit of sparkle and shimmer to the design




Here is Debs also designing and making her Advent clock too.
The finished product and I am really pleased the way it turned out . I love the colours and  now am ready for Christmas  and to begin using the clock .


No comments: