Sunday 4 November 2012

where have I been????

Well a new chapter as hoping to blog more here now... Yes I no longer have an antique gerbil running my computer. (It was definitely tired and needed a rest) So the new super duper machine I am using will help me to get the blogging mojo well and truly working again (hopefully). I feel energised and am pleased with myself as have lost lots of weight and feel a new younger version of myself (until Christmas)
I hope to be inspired and already have been, via little Claire & Claritystamp my favourite stamping places. Have a look at their gallery you will find some really lovely ideas and it is worth the effort to make some of those pictures.
I have been busy trying to make as many Christmas cards as I can with the church winter fair approaching 24th Nov I need to get a move on. I have made some cards using Tinsel tots and will post a piccie tomorrow (promise)
I also have a new drawing pad which I will begin to play with and try out, I want to see if I can make some nice clipart/digi images to colour. Anyhow better go as it is very late.... night!

No comments: