Thursday 15 May 2008

Finally back again!!!


Yes it's me again

I have finally blogged. I have also completed a challenge from stamp something I decided this stamp as it was bought a while ago and had not been used. So it's the 'first' time I have used it and is perfest for a 'first' birthday!

I used a dark brown card for the background and marvy le plume pens with a water brush. This was really a challenge as I had no idea what to do and asked many friends if they had any ideas. I finally decided to choose this stamp and it was tricky to colour and took more than one time to accurately colour without any bleeding. This is the third not first attempt at making the picture!

7 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card! Love that image. Happy that you joined in our challenge. Thanks for playing and you weren't late at all. :)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Hooray!! You're back!!! I love the teddies - really sweet! I've been waiting all evening for you to blog, so I can go to bed now!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Deb x

Shirley said...

Love this card and like you say just right for a 1st Birthday :)

elliemook said...

What a cute card, I love it x

Amanda said...

Wow love that stamp i just adore teddies

Claire aka Feline said...

Can't go wrong with teddies, I know its your third attempt but it looks lovely and worth the effort xxx