Monday 12 May 2008

Watch the birdie!



Yes I have attempted the bird challenge Rainbow lady set. I must admit I really tried to draw a hummingbird but not very good! Never mind I tried it anyhow and this is why I use stamps and the craft robo.

The background paper is Dovecraft Amethyst and there are some lovely papers in there! Well have had a very busy weekend, I have had lots of people round our house on Saturday so major clear up. All went well and had a fab time. Also sold £12 worth of cards fro Welcare in the 2 hour open morning which I was chuffed about. I didn't think I would sell any. Then Sunday went out with parents to Twickenham and then had friends and God children round for the rest of the afternoon. So no real time for crafting. Mind you many of you sound like you have been enjoying the sunshine. I picked up my shared order of moonglow sunburst stains so looking forward to play with those.

5 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Well, sorry Julia, but I think your humming bird is fab and you made a much better job of drawing it that I ever could. I love the whole card so bright and cheery.
Well done on selling so many cards too. Thanks for playing again.
Love Cynthia x

dddeeebbbzzz said...

It looks like a humming bird to me - if I'd tried to draw one it would have looked like a horse!! Hope you are feeling better. Meeting went well.

Lavender Rose said...

I love the colours you have used and think your hummingbird is great....I also tried drawing but gave up and stamped!!!!

Inspiration Alley said...

Your humming bird is great. I however really do need to use stamps and the craft robo mine would be unrecognisable. The card is wonderful too.

jay670120 said...

lovely card xxx