Monday 26 May 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!!


Hi

Sorry I have not been able to chat to any one but...

SURPRISE! I am back from a somewhat wet and windy
Isle of Wight. It has been good weather until today and being in the outdoors watching my group of children working their way round various activities whilst being rained on was not my favourite activity! However my group of children were fantastic and so supportive of each other. They all took part in everything such as outdoor climbing, quad bikes, climbing up and over various obstacle courses, tunnel trails, aeroball, archery etc....
All are exhausted and very tired, teachers included. So off to bed soon after MORE FOOD! Feel like I have eaten two ton over this weekend. Anyhow I am sure dddeeebbbzzz will fill you in on more tomorrow!

2 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Well done! I've not blogged today - got to wade my way through nine million photos! Thanks for everything!

~Emma~ said...

Charlol have just been on Debs and seen the photos...it looked like you had a fab time!!! Also looked through some of your latest work...would you like to do some of mine for me!?! LOL! Catch up with you soon, Em,x