Thursday 10 July 2008

How long????




I can't believe I have not blogged since Saturday! Been very tired at school and still feel I am catching up from the weekend.


I made some stained glass butterflies with the robo so the children can add tissue paper to make the stained glass effect.


My cat has also been playing with my magazines as you can see!!!! Naughty Charlie...


I recieved my pink cropadile this week and also my cat scrapbook by cloud 9 with papers and stickers etc. So have lots to play with, all I need now is the weekend to play. One question fro all you cat lovers, how do you stop your cat from loosening their collar as we have tightened Lola's 3 times now and every evening we notice it is loose again.
I better go as have an early morning tomorrow and already v sleepy.

5 comments:

elliemook said...

What a cute kitty and those butterflies look fab, I bet the children will have loads of fun with those x

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Like the butterflies. Look forward to seeing the finished ones.

~Emma~ said...

Wow I want those butterflies!! (No not for the kids to play with...for me to play with!! LOL!)
As for cat collars...there is no way to stop it I'm afraid! I've spent a fortune trying different ones!
Hugs Emma.x

misteejay said...

A very wise and accomplished puss you have there LOL

Toni :o)

Clair Matthews said...

Ahhh...how 'crafty' is your cat!!! xxx