Wow, Thanks to Debz (dddeeebbbzzz) & Toni (misteejay) for awarding me this lovely award, I am really pleased that I can share and catch up with soooo many lovely people on here!
There are some rules linked with this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated.
I have done the first two on here and will have a look and think as to who to award it to, so many fantastic blogs out there!
At the moment I have to do the tag as promised....
10 years ago (sorry not very exciting)
- I was 22 and had worked my first year as a Nursery Nurse in a Nursery
- Was living at home with Mum and Dad
- Had been going out with my boyfriend (hubby) for 5 years! We celebrated by going on holiday (like you do)
- This time 10 yrs ago was probably getting ready to go off to a music/art festival called 'Greenbelt'
- Got engaged at Center Parcs in July
- Chill and drink a glass of wine after exploding at work (not professional I know!)
- Cut out 4 butterflies using the craft robo for a display and children to decorate with tissue paper to make stained glass effect!
- Try to send KS1 and Foundation stage results through to LEA, using a really awkward system (didn't work so it's shifting to tomorrows list too.
- If not too drunk from no 1 go back to school to help with ICT training for our school staff
- Feed Charlie his antibiotics some how as he is poorly :(
5 snacks I enjoy:
- Milk Chocolate
- Plain chocoalte
- All Chocolate
Do you think I might like chocolate? Except can't find any in the house at the mo.5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
- Give to charity
- Pay off mortgage
- Make sure mum and dad and brother were ok too
- Buy a few crafty things (would be rude not to)
- Stop working and buy a craft shop
- New Malden for 2 weeks whilst house in Chessington being sorted
- Would like to live back in Kent somewhere
I would pass this on but everyone has had a go, however if you haven't let me know and I will pass this onto you officially!