Saturday 5 July 2008

Scrap my 21st

I have spent the day trying desperately to find ideas for some leaving cards I am going to make, I have made a start but thought I'd share with you a scrap page I made using the fancy pants paper. I craft robo'd the text and found some little chip board words to add to the page.

I had lots of fun playing with this and just to let you know I had an 'era party' in case you are wondering why we are wearing very interesting clothes. My hubby and dad dressed as the blues brothers.I didn't feel too bad today after last night and did get some things done too.

7 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Hooray! You've scrapped! Well done!

Anonymous said...

can I ask why you are making " leaving" cards?

the Bean!

Unknown said...

Its very pink!!!!! But otherwise looks great.

Kerry said...

Lovely colours.

Tinkerbelle said...

Love the layout..lots of fun a happy layout... that brings a smile xxx sorry not been around but finally managed to catch up xxx

Cass said...

Lovely LO and photos. I love fancy pants papers.

Cass xxx

elliemook said...

Fab layout and looks like a fun party x