Tuesday 19 August 2008

Anniversary day!!!


Yes it's our 8th wedding Anniversary, no idea whether that or paper, iron or what? We got my mum & dad's and Andrews mum & dad's card today and so here they are both parents cards handmade by the mum's

The first card is made by Andrew's mum and the second by my mum and she made the top cats topper as a magnet which is now sitting on my fridge. Inside Andrew's mum's card she used one of those embossed rose stickers similar to the one at the front. See I am surrounded by crafty people!

Well anyhow I better tell you about the second day of our little holiday. We went to Gloucester and started with a HUGE breakfast and toddled off to the centre of Gloucester
and it's cathedral. There was lots to look at generally and museums galore! Including a traditional Aunt Sally's sweet shop which I had to go and see...


Here is a picture of one the corridors or cloisters in the cathedral, which they use in two of the films of Harry Potter and a picture of the cathedral gardens, really pretty...


2 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

misteejay said...

Lovely cards and super photos.

Happy Anniversary.

Toni :o)