Sunday 24 August 2008

Decorating!!!

If anyone is thinking of decorating heed this warning. You might find more issues with your room than just a need to repaint especially if there is wall paper involved!!! As you can see we are going green two tonal and then I am having a bare winter tree painted onto one of the walls. As I have always wanted a tree in my house, strange I know.

Here is the room as it was, before removing wallpaper and








here it is after wallpaper was removed...










All plasterers in the Chessington area please help!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you sure a plasterer is required? I am thinking sticky dots and glitter may work ;0)

misteejay said...

Ummmm, not good...amazing what a bit of wallpaper can hide. I keep looking at our staircase but I'm convinced it's only the paper that is holding the plaster on LOL

Toni :o)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo! What a disaster!!! I can't think of anyone I know who does plastering but if I do I'll let you know!

Unknown said...

Oh dear. I think more a job for silicone glue than sticky dots! Deb x