Wednesday 6 August 2008

Guildford











Well today I visited Guildford so decided to blog this instead of my unfinished circle minibook which needs some more embellishments. Guildford was fantastic we saw some really old places dating back to medieval times one being an undercroft and also a chapel with beautiful gardens. We also had a bit of lunch & shopping and then went onto the guildford museum and learnt a bit about Lewis Carroll who wrote 'Alice in Wonderland' I wanted lots of inspiration for my 'wonderlandish' garden.

Here are my parents preparing to go to the museum.















3 comments:

misteejay said...

You had some lovely weather from the look of the photos - great pics.

Toni :o)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

I love Guildford! There are some fab shops as well as paces to visit! Look like you had a good time!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This looks like a beautiful place to visit. Great photos.