Monday 18 August 2008

I am back!


I really enjoyed the break but am equally happy to be back. I really missed Charlie and Lola, and will now have Charlie trailing after me for the next few days becoming my shadow! Lola on the other hand just keeps appearing from nowhere and meowing at me as if to say 'Where were you!' I am now catching up with washing and tidying as well as trying out gifts I have bought over the break!!!

For our Anniversary we went to a hotel called 'Cheltenham Chase' in Gloucester. Outside it is really modern but inside and the grounds were beautiful. We looked out onto Coopers hill the famous cheese rolling hill! Here is a view from our bedroom window!



Andrew also surprised me by laying on champagne and chocolates, all which were extrememly yummy!!!
Apart from that we enjoyed the jacuzzi and steam rooms as well as lots of swimming before going to a very big 3 course dinner, again very yummy but did need to recover lots before breakfast the next day! I will fill you in on the second day tomorrow as I have loads of photos and feel all the photos are better in bite size pieces! Just like the chocolate!!!!

8 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Ooohhh - you're at it too - I love the blog make over. Looks like you had a fab time!!!

Claire aka Feline said...

Sounds like you've had a wonderful time and belated congratulations for your Anniversary...all the best.

Have you changed your blog since my last visit...looking lovely, great colours :) xxx

Sue Jones said...

Congratulations :) Looks like a wonderful time

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time and the makeover is brill X

~Emma~ said...

And about time you got back! First Debs disappears then you...its so not fair! LOL! So pleased you had a great time and can't wait to see the photos! Hugs Em.x

misteejay said...

Oooo, love the new look. Glad you had a good time.

Toni :o)

misteejay said...

Just thought I'd pop back and tell you that you and Debbie are a bad influence...or is that a good influence LOL After falling in love with the new looks you have both given your blogs I thought I'd have a go too.

Toni :o)

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

I shall relay Andrew's romantic gestures to my DH in the hope of influencing him...he thinks a romantic gesture is buying me a rake for the garden!