Tuesday 5 August 2008

PANTS

Well I have been busy having a go at the minibook from ukscrappers set through Sultry Summer Stash Bash 08 by Annette yesterday. Thank you Annette I really enjoyed the challenge adn the instructions were so easy to follow.
I am even considering making a couple of square ones for christmas cards too.
I have loads of fun chosing colours and ribbons etc. Although the decorating will take a little longer so will post it tomorrow!
I had to laugh as I cut out all the papers (Now that's funky) to cover the minibook which happens to be a circle minibook as look what shapes I made!

Yse its a load of old pants!!!!lol






Any ideas on what I do with them now apart from pant cards???

6 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Trust you!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing the finished book!

Unknown said...

I can't think of anything but pants now! Great shapes.

~Emma~ said...

PMSL!!! Only you could see pants in them!! LOL!
Yes I would love you to join our little blog...can you e-mail me at elf-creations@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invitation...get Debs to send me one as well!
Speak soon. Em.x

misteejay said...

If Cal can make 'pants' cards I'm sure you can too LOL Looks like you have been busy. I made a start on 4 of these minibooks - I really should concentrate on one thing at a time.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

well I'm looking forward to the pant cards!!

voodoo vixen said...

I think pants cards would work a treat... or invites for bachorlette parties!!