Saturday 19 April 2008

My very first post!

Hi I am finally getting the hang of this... I am hoping to share both cards I have made and if I make any papers those too.
I have been making cards. I have been playing with Paper Nation stamps and enjoyed colouring them, but don’t know whether to decoupage them or to make them into card as they are. I will be updating this site with all my new cards I have made.
I have just recieved my new cat papers and embellishments so I can make a scrapbook of my cats.
Look out for those appearing soon too.


By the way and introduction to my two very mad cats, Charlie and Lola who joined us in December 2006 and were very nervous and scared but have come to trust humans again and are now showing their personalities... They were very badly treated prior to joining the cats protection league. Please consider helping either Battersea or C.P.L. or even NCH in whatever you can. As it is amazing what adults can do to children and animals who are unable to fight back.
Sorry for the offloading but having to deal with the effects of these things happening is very distressing as you can imagine.
Thanks
Julia x

1 comment:

Fae said...

Awwww, what gorgeous puddy cats! I have 4 cats and 2 of them are rescue cats :)