Monday 28 April 2008

Nightmare day

Have you ever had a day when you can't wait to get to the end of it. Well today was that day! All I can say is that I have been chilling out and switching off as much as possible. I am now ready for the big glass of wine and very big bar of chocolate but so far being unusually good.
I am hoping to make a start on a challenge from Rainbowlady's blog. I knew Cynthia through the crafty cow forum and have been desperate to try a challenge but never felt I could do it but now with lots of encouragement from your lovely comments about my cards I am going for it.
I am going to start putting links on my blog to which blogs I frequent, firstly it is easier to find you all but also everyone can see who I go and chat too. So hope it's ok?
I completely missed a cyber crop from UK scrappers I only realised at around 7pm by which time it had almost finished, I had even accidently registered myself. I will defimitely do it next time as I feel ready to try out new techniques, hence looking at all your fab work on your blogs...
Anyhow this is the reason i have no cards etc to share as yet but hopefully soon I will.
Thanks for listening to my waffle ;)

No comments: