well here goes:
1. I am a 'Maid of Kent' due to being born in Canterbury.
2. I nearly appeared on TV show 'WACADAY' but couldn't make it due to bronchitis.
3. I have a tattoo in the shape of some musical notes to represent my musical love and to celebrate getting through my injection phobia.
4. I am very sick if I eat cooked eggs on their own i.e. boiled, poached, omelette, quiche etc.
5. I wanted to be a Musician or Archaeologist until I was 18 years old.
6. I can play the flute, 3 sizes of recorder and have had lessons to play the piano and violin.
7. I get...sorry where was I? oh yes easily distracted :)
I have tagged the following (apologies if you have been tagged before or you don't wish to be tagged)
Just to let you all know have taken a photo of my nans card and will put it on here tomorrow. Can't wait she is at a particular milestone and the chosen gift is brain training on a nintendo DS from the family. She loved playing it at Christmas apart from shouting 'No I said red' at it, when the DS allegedly 'got it wrong'. Hope you are all having a fab weekend!