Sunday 27 April 2008

Result

I have finished my nan's card and sent it with my parents, who are meeting up with my aunts and uncles who are celebrating my nan's 80th. I can't believe she is that age as she still acts the same as when she was 60 to 65 years old.
I am going to attempt to try some challenges as I have a little time on my hands (unusual) so keep an eye open and let me know what you think.
However at the moment you get to enjoy my nan's waterfall card instead. She does like the colours on the 80th slide/picture but it isn't something I would usually use but that is half the fun. I have used pink petticoat images, craft robo'd the 80 and found an image of the mouse which is very cute. Papers were from many diff places and I wish I knew... Also got my shelving unit (very exciting) to put away or make neat, all my craft stuff. So will be able to spend more time, rather than spending hours trying to find that paper, glitter or whatever else I have to trawl through millions of boxes for...
Hope you are all able to have a relaxing weekend, I will stop talking now...

1 comment:

jay670120 said...

its a lovely card and i think she'll love it. xxx